Monday, November 3, 2008

happy birthday to me!

Well today was my birthday... I am 19! Wow, ha ha I am still so young. It is exciting to think what is ahead of me. The years to come. I started the birthday day (12:00 am) with a bubble bath and got in bed and snuggled with the covers and watched one of my favorite movies "The Devil Wears Prada". I woke up only to start on piles of laundry that have been sitting for weeks that have needed to be folded (because of all the travels and being so busy I haven't had time.)It was a very uneventful birthday. I was lucky to have a birthday cake though (thanks to Katie) which was a great way to end the birthday day. 


P.S. As you can see I CUT ME HAIR!!!! Ahhhhh I really did it. Ha ha it was fun. I am starting a new year. I am changing some things in my life. And the new hair felt really liberating. Watching them cut eat piece off felt like I was letting go of bad habits.