Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tiffany: Happy Belated Birthday!!!

WARNING!!!!!! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED MONDAY JULY 21st!

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!!!! So her birthday was actually this last Monday the 21st! I am sorry Tiffany I didn't get this out on your birthday. So my sister is 28. Wow!!! Of course she looks better than any 20 year old I know. I love you dear sister of mine, you have always been such an example to me. I have always wanted to be like you! "I have always wanted to be like Tiffany!" Ha ha everyone has heard that a thousand times. Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted to live my life like you did and still do today. Your family is beautiful and you are so happy. I appreciate all of your family for taking a risk with me and letting me stay with you for a couple of months this last summer. Tiff, you have helped me through some tough times and I appreciate you always being there for me. You always know what I should do in a situation. You have great advice, ha ha you have lots of experience and insight that I truly respect and feel grateful for. Your are so BEAUTIFUL: You know that, just GORGEOUS (inside and out). Ha ha I like to think that I look like you. Your a fabulous mom and a fabulous real estate agent, will we ever know how you do so much while still raising three little ones! I am lucky to have you in my life.  

I hope you had a fabulous birthday and birthday week, and I hope you took a moment to do something for yourself because you deserve it! You work so hard as a mom and in general! I love you Tiffany! Come visit me in Utah soon!

By the way: this picture was one of the only ones I could find on my computer to post BUT check back soon because I would like to put a little picture montage of you for you birthday...