Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Sister Of Mine...

Happy Birthday Haylie

Today is my lovely sister's birthday. She is 22. Wow! Can you believe it. We are all getting so much older. How do we stop it. Haylie, I love you so much. You're so beautiful- I love the new hair cut and you still have your curly hair. So original and so Haylie. You have always been there for me. I hated it when you moved out to go to college. You weren't there with me anymore in the bathroom every morning getting ready and I couldn't borrow your clothes secretly. :) By the way though CONGRATULATIONS on graduating college. You're a college grad- I'm so proud of you and I am so proud to have you as a sis. We have been through so much these last couple of years and you have stood next to me the whole time. You never ran from it or me. I love you sista........ I am so excited for you and what you have going in your life. Thanks for still calling me- I love hearing about all your dates and fun adventures working at the zoo. You are such a hard worker. You have always been an example to me! Also I should really thank you for all those times as a kid when you would help me with my intro when I was writing an essay. Actually, if I remember correctly your would pretty much write the intro for me. I am so excited about your creative writing degree. You are going to be a successful women. You are going to have so much fun living with G & G in California. Don't lose the drive you have right now- go on to get your masters! You can do it! Ha ha (sorry I love exclamation marks). Happy Birthday- enjoy your birthday day. 22! Ha ha geez

Thank you Haylie for coming to visit last month. This is Haylie and I at Boon Docks!

This is my favorite picture. My sister Haylie and Abby- they both look so beautiful. We took a trip to Thanksgiving Point Flower Gardens: Summer 06.

Haylie and I at Disneyland: February 08!

I LOVE YOU HAYLIE- HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!