Wednesday, June 17, 2009

some good summer trash t.v.

I love the show the Bachelorette. What to say about Jillian- well
I think she is beautiful. She is very successful and I love, love, love
her personality. She just needs to cut down on the boo's. There is just
too much alcohol on this show.
I miss Ed already. He had to leave because he was getting pressure
from work and was given an ultimatum to either come back to work or find another job.
Poor guy, he was definitely one of the top runners for me. Ed, you will be missed.
He is a hunk- maybe he will be the next Bachelor.

Here are a couple of my favorites: in order.
#1. Kiptyn
He is so good looking and such a sweetie.
I love watching them together.
I mean really, could she find more of a dream guy. I hope she picks him.
#2. Reid
He reminds me of a Southern California boy.
Enough said.
#3. Jesse
I love how athletic he is. I wonder how long he will last?
Is he ready to settle down?
He is very cute but seems kind of young.

I love my summer trash t.v. I have a feeling though that
with these fantasy suite dates coming up this show is going to get scandalous.
Bummer...