Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Little did she know... She was doing the KISSY FACE long before I EVER discovered it!!!!! Ahahahahaha :)

Dear Katie,

Happy, happy, happy birthday to you!! Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You are wonderful! I am not going to lie, you are my favorite cousin even though you feel like so many other things to me (mom, aunt, sister, etc.) Thank you for taking me in, for being my guardian and mentor. I love spending time with you!! I love all the activities we do together (running errands, movies, ZUMBA!!, and scrapbooking). I have really learned so much from you since I have lived with you which has helped me to be a better person, member of the church, member of society, and to be an adult... And I have learned things that will help me in the future to be a good mom and wife. Thank you for all that you do.... and all that you put up with! :) I appreciate it and I appreciate you in my life!

Love You!!