Thursday, June 4, 2009

no more caddy! :(

A couple weeks ago while I was at work a girl who works next door to me HIT MY PARKED CAR! At first I thought cool... She is insured- they will just pay for the damage and repairs and I will have a new bumper. But no this is not the case. Because my car is a Cadillac- it is very expensive for parts and to repair it. So the insurance company offered me two options. Take some money to help you fix your car or take a little bit more money and purchase another car and we will buy your old one...


So here I am CAR SHOPPING... at first it was fun and exciting. To think yahoo I am going to get a new car ( ha ha and by that I mean a $2500 piece of work but hey it's new to me!) But now after looking for a while now all I find is CRAP!!! I don't want to let my car go- it's soooo nice to me! Why didn't I love you and appreciate you more Caddy!

But hey to leave this post on a positive note... here are a couple beauties I can afford! :)



Ha ha :) see how much fun it is looking for a car.... I cannot wait to find a car I actually want to drive. I will keep you posted-