Saturday, October 11, 2008

i'm so excited for WINTER!

Bring it on! Yes I am so excited for the sweaters, the coats, the mittens and all the HOT CHOCOLATE you can drink!!!! I love the winter seasons. I love putting the heat on in your car and the bundling up. I am just ready for a change in the season. I am also excited for what Winter brings. First Halloween- which is so fabulous.... THEN (here comes the good part) MY Birthday (Nov. 3- Just a friendly reminder) and then of course at the end of November Thanksgiving. And then there is the month of December. I love the Christmas season. 2008 it has been a good year- I think anyway. Can you believe how fast it has gone by. Well I am looking forward to this winter season. Bring on the snow! 

*Look how cute Afton looks in this picture. Hasn't she grown up! Well, we all have.