Saturday, October 11, 2008

Exciting things in the neighborhood

I am excited to say that right next to where I work (Downeast Outlet in American Fork) there are two new restaurants opening. Paradise Cafe which I had the pleasure to eat there on Wednesday. Thanks to Katie and Chris for taking me to lunch there. It was a nice surprise at work for them to pop in and ask for me to go to lunch with them. Thank you again for letting me come. It was very fun. And oh my amazing food for a great price and very convenient to just pop in and eat. Eat fast with no waiter. Waiters are boring blah! But I am so exciting to have it right next to work. I am hoping every once in a while I will get the opportunity to pop in and eat! Or grab some hot chocolate- it's starting to get cold. 

And they also opened a Olive Garden which I can't wait for. I am hoping to use my birthday dinner there. Because last year when I tried to go for my birthday dinner the wait was so long. LIKE 2 1/2 hours at the one in Provo- which is far away. This one in American Fork is so conveniently located. 


Well they just opened this last Monday the 6th. So if you get a chance try to go while the employees are still happy to be working. They are all very nice when you go. For now that is! : )