Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh my I was Hypnotized!


Last night for family home evening the singles ward went to a Hypnotise Show. Of course I really wanted to be in the show because I have never been hypnotized before. I have always seen a hypnotise show at like county and state fairs and they are just too many people to make it onto the show. But this show was at a park in Lindon. It was awesome. Ha ha ha I remember every thing that I did and happened. It was very funny! The group of people that were up on the stage (including me) where up there for over 2 1/2 hours. Which interesting enough it felt like 1/2 hour. I felt kinda paralyzed... I was super tired the whole time. I just felt so tired and so out of it. Very drowsy like I couldn't understand what was happening to my body. 

So for the fun part.... The stuff that I did that I guess what very funny: I know I lip synced and danced to Britney Spears "Oops I Did it Again". (How embarrassing). And then the chairs we were sitting on kept buzzing us every time he said buzz. Well there was this cushion that I guess you could sit on and you wouldn't be able to feel the buzz. Well I had it and some one stole it from me. And the hypnotise said that you had to put it in your pants to stop the buzz well I wanted that cushion. So I started to go underneath this guys shirt and kinda looking down this guys shorts to get the cushion. That was funny but then the hypnotise froze me and I never got it back!!! And then the third thing everyone said was funny well let me set it up for you. We were at the drive in. We are all imagining and we were watching a romantic movie and were supposed to cuddle up to the person next to you and I was sitting next to an old guy and we started cuddling watching this drive in movie. That sounds weird now (me telling you this) but last night it was really funny when it happened. The singles ward I guess was laughing hard at me and this old guy! 

Of course they are people who were like Cassidy you were faking it... I will be honest to the people who are reading this. At times I was sort of faking it because I couldn't really imagine what we were doing and imagining us really being there like at the beach for example. But it was very fun to be in the show. My first time and I am glad I did it once. But I think next time I will just enjoy the show from the audience. I believe in it: It is just imagining. All I do know is that afterwards I had a huge headache. Hmmm only leaves one to wonder...