Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I want to go to NYC this November!

Well I know this is a Dream but I would love to do it.... For my birthday (In November) I want to go to New York City just for like a weekend. It will be around like Oct. 31st to Nov 3rd or 4th. I will be 19. This trip really isn't meant to see the sights. Just to shop! We went last summer for what I like to think was my Graduation Trip and spent many days there and did everything and more. I want to go just so I can stock up on goodies. I got a New York City sweatshirt last summer that I loved but now have lost and I would like another one. And I got these Chanel sunglasses that i scratched and broke and would like another pair. I just want to hit Canal Street and China Town (that's where all the knock offs are: purses, jeans, sunglasses, belts, jewelry). Last summer when we went I was so grateful that Chris and Katie and the kids even let me stop by there but I just did not have enough time so that is why I want to go. I will be bringing a couple empty suit cases and one pair of clothes (ha ha I need all the room I can get) and I am just going to stock up on as much as I can! :) And I want to make this a GIRLS ONLY TRIP. Who ever is interested in going. Let me know, we can all start planning and saving for it!!! And once again let me repeat that is a dream- to be able to go to New York would be a dream but I feel like if I make it a goal I can do it. And if anyone would go with me then this could really be a reality... but still a dream :)