Saturday, February 14, 2009

will you be my valentine?

Happy Valentines Day to all you lovers out there! I hope you enjoyed your chocolates and all your nice presents! I am however single on this day which isn't a horrible thing. Honestly I haven't been sad because I am single and alone. I have been sad because I didn't get the chance to go out with someone. (Because we all know that a date on valentines includes a nice dinner and flowers :) ). It was sad that I didn't get the opportunity to get all fancy and to dress up with your heels on and grab a bite to eat. But it's ok... There's always next year. And I get to look forward to when I do get hitched (sometime in the next decade) to an eternity of valentines days. 


Well that is enough for this post.... I don't want to dwell on this subject more then I have too! 

Happy Valentines Day :)