Wednesday, January 14, 2009

what I have been up to lately...

Geez I know... It has been forever since I have blogged. I have just been having so much fun being single and enjoying life! So I decided to just grab some photos of what I have been up to lately (specifically the month of December) because during that month I hardly blogged! 
This is my new best buddy Alyssa. Ha ha we are like "two peas in a pod!" We have been having so much fun together. 

LVBC!!! This is the Las Vegas Bang Crew as we like to call our selves. There is this game we always play together- it's called Bang. The game is addicting. I don't know if you have ever played? 

Ward Christmas Party. It was so much fun. We had a bachelor auction and they asked me to be the auctioneer. Oh yes what a wonderful opportunity. It was all for charity. Our goal was to raise $400 and we raised over a $1,000! And don't worry I snagged some bachelors for myself too. 3 to be exact. I am pretty sure I was the one girl who got the most.... he he!! 

Then a group of us went to VEGAS! For the BYU vs. Arizona Game!