Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh my! I started a blog....

I'm so excited. Really... I am. I have been looking at so many blogs lately and have been so jealous. It made me want a blog. Forget myspace and facebook, I am over those, this is the new thing. Right now I don't have a cell phone, I know people are getting nervous as to what is going on with me. I figured this would be the perfect thing for people to see and know what's going on. So hopefully a few people can be less worried. I would like to thank the people who inspired me to start a blog. Katie, of course who I owe so much gratitude to her (and not just for her inspiration to start a blog but so much more). I have Katie's blog as one of my bookmarks. Ha ha. And I have to thank Brit who will always be so creative and unique. Just the other day I found her buisness card she gave me years ago. Ha ha and many others. I am very excited. Hopefully I will have much to report on in the future.... so I hope you will check back often!